Sunday, January 29, 2017

Let it Snow!



This week's challenge at The Christmas Card Challenges is SNOW!





 I took some white acrylic paint and spattered it all over a sled I cut out from Memory Box. Then I added some scrap items leftover from Christmas projects laying on my desk, and adhered a twine bow and some bells.


The sentiment is from Reverse Confetti's Winter Words.



Entering this at:

Addicted to Stamps anything goes

Alphabet Challenge W is for Winter

Crafty hazelnuts anything Christmas

Have a great day everyone!


Paper: SU, designer paper, silver foil
Ink: SU black
Stamps: RC Winter Words
Dies: RC Winter Words, Lil Inker stitched rectangles, Memory Box sled, Tim Holtz trees, Cheery Lynn Christmas wreath, Impression Obsession pine branches
Other: bells, twine


9 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge W for Winter Walk. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love that sled with the branches and bells - just so pretty! -Lori CCC DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning!! I love the plaid paper and the sled is gorgeous!! I love the white splatters!

    Hugs,
    Stacey (CCC DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 318 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this little sled is on my wish list....SO sweet, especially with the snow and the wonderful country colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card and design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed this one! Just saw you were honored on a challenge! :D I lOVE it! Love the snow spatters! You're making me want to go make sled cards and I have to do flowers and Spring stuff...waaahhhh... hehe

    ReplyDelete