Sunday, May 28, 2017

Technique Tuesday Home set



Good Morning!

It's my turn to hostess today at The Paper Players, and I chose this sketch:


One of my favorite dies is the Home set from Technique Tuesday...it comes with this cute house and such awesome sentiments! The font is so beautiful too.

I backed the house on a scalloped square, added a country fence from Poppystamps, and then backed it all on some Lil Inker rounded rectangles. I have no idea where the tiny heart came from...it was in the bottom of my scrap box...just perfect for finishing my card...LOL!

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team here:

The Paper Players Design Team
I hope you will join us!




Paper: SU, Lawn Fawn plaid
Ink: SU black
Stamps: TT Home set
Dies: TT Home set, Lil inker rounded rectangles,scalloped squares, PS country fence




13 comments:

Alina said...

absolutely beautiful, the colours are just perfect!

Leslie Miller said...

I love the darling house and the fence! You never know when those tiny bits will come in handy. The heart is perfect!

Kathy Krug said...

Love your layers and your take on the challenge. The fence behind the house grounds the scene and the little red heart is a cute way to add the red to the card especially with the sentiment.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and I love the sentiment you used on it.

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Such pretty colors, Laurie. I like how you used the fence as the "ribbon" in the sketch. Your house is adorable; I can see why it's one of your favorites. The red heart goes perfectly with the blue tones in your card.

Nance Leedy said...

What a pretty housewarming card, Laurie. This die is so detailed and the sentiment is lovely. That little red heart is the perfect pop of color--great card for a great sketch!

Carole said...

Love this Laurie...fab dies and the blue and white is so crisp and fresh. xx

Greta said...

Beautiful layers & sentiment!

Margo said...

Oh so cute with this quote ! Love it !

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I just love this card Laurie - your little house and picket fence were made for this sketch! Love the pop of red from the heart too. A great challenge this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, I just love this card! The intricate little house and picket fence are so wonderful! I love the plaid paper and the little red heart. Such a precious card and fabulous sketch, My Friend! XX

Jaydee said...

Laurie, I agree, the font is fabulous! I love the way you kept a blue and white color scheme and left that pop of red for the heart. Loved the sketch this week, too
hugs
jaydee

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh I just love this! And your little fence is ADORABLE!