Thursday, April 19, 2018

Tutti Designs Tool Frame




Hi everyone!

Birthday cards...seems I need them all the time!

 One would think I'd have enough on hand with all the cards I make, but no...I never have the right one. LOL!

I needed to make a guy Birthday card, so I dug out Tutti's Tool Frame and did some paper piercing. I found the sentiment in my die cut stash...not sure what company though, as I had borrowed the die from a friend a few years ago. It looks perfect adhered to some Tutti pierced squares though!


(UPDATE: I realized I adhered the frame on UPSIDE down...haha! I did change it before I gave it away though!)

Have a great day!

Entering this at:

Little Red Wagon (cards of unusual size square 5")

Seize the Birthday (vibrant colors)




Here's a list of the supplies I used:
Paper: SU
Dies:Tutti designs squares and tool frame
Other:enamel dots

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is such a cool frame and perfect for masculine birthdays or Father's Day cards. I love the way you added dimension by adding more to the handle areas on the tools.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh... hahaha! I didn't notice it was upside down. All I noticed was how much I LOVE it! These manly colors... I like red for guy cards. This really WOWs me, Laurie!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi, Laurie!
I love this masculine "guy" card. I always struggle with cards for men, and I try to avoid them. You really did a great job with these dies, and I love your color choices. it turned out great. Thanks so much for sharing with us. It's always so nice to have you play along with us.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - I hope you will stop by to visit me!

Glenda J said...

This is such a bold and fabulous masculine card. I love how you added the coloured pieces to the frame. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.